- Giana designed six New York City inspired heat press designs. The heat press designs were used for free customization with any purchase.
- Giana held a customization demonstration. She showed the audience how she would apply the heat press designs onto a Levi’s trucker. In addition, Giana demonstrated how to color in a Levi’s stencil batwing tee with Crayola fabric markers.
- Giana curated and displayed her very own art.
- We held crafting stations for kids to color and create their own art, Crayola inspired snacks as well as a melted crayon backdrop for a colorful photo moment!
- The curated Next Century space was filled with Levi’s, Levi’s x Crayola, Crayola Product and a special Giana x Crayola collaboration art bag.
Attendees included the following:
JANAE JAHLY- @SHEISDASH
KYLA COLEMAN @KYLACOLEMAN