The Senior Account Associate is financially accountable for the profitability of specific accounts or brands and supports their Account Executive with larger key accounts.
- Create and execute sales strategies and plans to meet financial targets and drive revenue growth for assigned account(s).
- Drive sales through effective account management and opportunity analysis
- Review and analyze account selling reports and run weekly/monthly shipping and on order reports
- Recap and present weekly retailer results (style selling, sales/stocks, etc.) for assigned accounts
- Communicate daily with buyers regarding current orders, shipping, current sales, changes in delivery schedules, future orders and overall business
- Coordinate and manage market week appointments, recaps and follow up
- Manage bulk order tracking, on order log, receipt of order confirmations, shipping/delivery updates, and maintenance of order books
- Ensure samples are effectively managed and pack/unpack samples for trade shows and out of town market appointments
- Support Account Executive in all aspects of the sales process, including showroom management, market preparation, and administrative support for key accounts
- Special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising or related field
- 1+ years of experience as Sales Coordinator or Account Associate (wholesale sales experience a plus)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office