The Receptionist will ensure the highest level of customer service for internal and external clients.
· Greet every visitor, vendor and employee with a warm smile and friendly demeanor
· Ensure visitors have been offered a beverage
· Ensure contractors have, and show, appropriate ID
· Ensure the reception area, kitchens, bathrooms and showrooms are visitor ready at all times (chairs pushed in, clean, orderly, stocked, etc.). Partner with maintenance team for any maintenance issues that arise
· Answer and assist all incoming phone calls by the third ring
· Book showrooms for meetings. Brand teams have priority for their showrooms
· Ensure food and beverages are ordered and maintained for vendor meetings and cleaned up afterwards (i.e. coffee pots, coffee cups, etc.)
· Receive and process incoming deliveries
· Provide back up support to Operations team in their absence: receive shipped deliveries, distribute mail to the office, stock beverages, empty trash, etc.
· Order maintenance and kitchen supplies with Haddad approval
· Maintain the NY Office Facility Request System
· Update the phone list weekly and ensure the up to date version is accessible online
· Provide administrative support as needed/requested by management
· Special projects as assigned
· Ability to sit for extended periods of time
· Ability to lift, pull and push items up to 25 lbs.
· Ability to speak clearly and communicate effectively with all levels
· Ability to work flexible hours as needed by the business