The Import Coordinator will ensure efficient daily supply chain operations and international coordination.
- Prepare documents to broker for Duty Drawback projects
- Work with warehouse and international customer to obtain documents necessary to prepare drawbacks
- Act as a liaison between overseas affiliates, brokers, steamship lines etc.
- Monitor and resolve import issues
- Initiate claims procedures as required and provide vendors with documentation enabling prompt resolution
- Prepare and issue claims
- Special projects as assigned
- 3+ years of experience in Imports, Duty Drawback and Customs Harmonized Tariff Schedule
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office