The Global Brand Assistant will assist the Global Sales team by acting as a cross-functional liaison to help manage the Global Sales and Merchandising process for a specific account or brand.
- Organize all key gates and dates to support the global business: GTM, merchandising, sales meetings, marketing integration, sales operations, sampling, buys, etc.
- Act as a liaison to provide product updates to sales, communication on issues, buy and sample needs, etc. through the entire Global process
- Review and analyze sales performance for assigned brands and help to strategize and execute plans to target opportunities
- Develop and maintain all working tools including assortment sheets/directed assortments and buy projections based on assortments
- Assist with merchandising strategy in GTM meetings to support Global presentations to customers
- Special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising or related field
- Prior internships and/or related experience required
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office