The Digital Manager will evaluate, strategize and optimize market opportunity as it relates to our brands to drive the digital business.
Review e-commerce partner sites to ensure all products are maximized in terms of:
- Imagery (i.e., the most current live, whether or not additional footage is needed, etc.)
- Copy (i.e. feature and benefits)
- Search optimization both on retailer sites and google/Bing, etc.
- Category navigation to ensure pages are showing on the first pages of browsing
- Site assets to ensure maximization in terms of content and navigation
- Coordinate receipt and execution of site assets with retailers
- Perform competitive analysis to determine what other brands and retailers are doing that could present other opportunities
- Review selling on a weekly basis to identify opportunities and/or challenges and work with sales team to address issues
- Liaison with licensors for specific e-com needs
- Weekly E-commerce insights (e-com metrics, what’s selling well, promotion performance, etc.)
- Partner with brand team to develop directed assortments & product attributes
- Partner with sales & planning to develop long range digital sales plans/replenishment forecasts by month and track to measure to.
- Partner with sales to attend line reviews and recommend digital growth strategies
- Partner with Retailer site merchandising/digital teams to gain insights on current metrics, plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests to develop future sales driving strategies that optimize user experience.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Oversee digital asset production/performance and evaluate best practices for future
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Fashion Merchandising or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in E-Commerce, Digital Marketing, Sales or Merchandising in the retail or wholesale fashion industry
- Excellent analytical, strategic thinking and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (knowledge of AS400 a plus)
- Ability to be persuasive and work in a team
- Self-starter with proven ability to work cross-functionally