The Corporate Visual Merchandiser will execute In-Store directives, develop signage, and provide instore marketing direction for all domestic/global partners.
- Create Visual Merchandising directives for all Brands in domestic/global accounts in collaboration with Merchandising and Sales teams
- Manage seasonal POS printing and distribution for all domestic/global accounts, ensuring each location receives the correct POS within the required timeline
- Develop assets for OOH and Direct Mail for all domestic accounts and global partners
- Create seasonal POS and Digital assets for all domestic accounts and global partners for all Haddad brands.
- Assist with fixture sourcing, production, delivery and purchase orders for domestic accounts and global partners
- Create and submit Purchase Orders for fixture deliveries; Monitor and react to progress through completion of delivery.
- Collect and organize all legal and financial documents for all Visual Merchandising and Corperate Visual projects.
- Support in visual and shop installations for all domestic accounts
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising, Visual Merchandising or related field
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with attention to detais
- The ability to analyze sales reports and create sales strategies based on business needs
- The ability to stand, sit, or kneel for several hours to complete installations
- The ability to lift, push, pull, or carry fixtures and/or boxes and materials of at least 30 lbs to prepare for installations
- Brand appropriate aesthetic
- Ability to travel as needed (up to 30%)
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)