The Associate Merchandiser will assist the Merchandiser/Director in planning, analyzing and merchandising the product assortments by account for a designated brand.
- Assist and support the Merchandising team with all prep work for all meetings and presentations
- Assist in the development of all working tools including line plans, catalogs assortment sheets, directed assortments and meeting agendas and recaps
- Assist cross functional teams (Licensor, Sales, Planning, Design and Sourcing), provide recaps and ensure smooth communication
- Review and analyze sales performance for assigned brands and provide recaps on findings and opportunities
- Recap and analyze all order placements.
- Attend selected sales meetings and ensure the product is represented appropriately
- Support pre-lines and GTM meetings
- Participate in competitive research and market visits to identify trends and future opportunities; communicate these findings
- Assist in creating seasonal showroom appearance and recommend samples for display
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising, Marketing or related field
- 1+ years of experience in related field and/or strong internship experience
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office