About Haddad BrandsMission
Careers at Haddad
The Graphic Designer will work cross functionally with Design, Sales and Merchandising to create and develop seasonal apparel lines while supporting the overall brand’s objective.
• Create print designs for t-shirts and other apparel items
• Develop, execute and follow-up on concepts for art including all changes and processes required by licensor
• Prepare graphics for internal presentations
• Prepare color separations for screen prints so art is “print ready” when sent to the factory
• Give constructive and understandable comments to our Product Assurance team as it relates to all strike-off and art approvals
• Coordinate standards & all other necessary materials for seasonal development
• Design and research line elements as required and/or assist in creating, updating and designing as required, sales tools and presentation aids
• Shop the market to research and identify current trends and present competitive data as it is related to their prospective area of responsibility to establish key objectives for the brand
• Work closely with Design, Sales and Brand Management teams to conceptualize and launch clothing lines for several levels of distribution
• Manage and oversee the overall design process to ensure that lines are meeting the style plans, sales needs and emerging trends
• Ensure accuracy and adherence of line sheets production logs and design catalog
• Partner with Sales and Marketing to merchandise showrooms for seasonal market dates
• Special projects as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Illustration, Fine Arts or related field
• 5+ years of experience in the fashion industry (children’s wear knowledge a plus)
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills with attention to detail
• Ability to lead and develop a team of Assistant/Associate Graphic Designer(s)
• Brand appropriate aesthetic
• Illustration skills a plus
Haddad is a privately held family business with over 60 years experience in the apparel & accessories industry. Supported by a team of professionals skilled in the design, sourcing, sales & distribution of premium quality childrenswear.
The company is focused on the most global iconic brands, which include:
Private label is not offered. Haddad maintains sales and sourcing offices in 22 cities globally, including New York, Shanghai, Bangkok, London and Montreal.
Haddad will satisfy our licensors, business partners, and ultimately the consumer. We will be led by professionals and will continue to set higher standards in everything we do - from product to service. The result will be the greatest children's company in the world.
Haddad Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates should contact email@example.com