About Haddad BrandsMission
Careers at Haddad
The Administrative Assistant for the Design team will support two Design Directors and their teams with administrative and office related support.
• Support the Design Vice Presidents in all administrative tasks (including but not limited to) scheduling meetings, managing calendars, and processing expense reports
• Book and manage domestic and overseas travel arrangements, which includes creating itineraries, submitting visa applications, and arranging hotel accommodations and car services
• Create and regularly update sample tracking charts to ensure all deadlines are being met by the team
• Oversee the sample request process, which includes maintaining a log of bought samples, providing status updates, communicating with overseas factories on pricing and delivery dates, and delivering samples to designers
• Manage all attendance and vacation requests for the design team, which includes processing vacation paperwork and seeking executive approval for all requests
• Maintain departmental organization by ordering office and design supplies
• Facilitate smooth communication between the directors and other managers and employees
• Special projects as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field (fashion industry experience a plus)
• 1+ years of experience in a professional environment
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Haddad is a privately held family business with over 60 years experience in the apparel & accessories industry. Supported by a team of professionals skilled in the design, sourcing, sales & distribution of premium quality childrenswear.
The company is focused on the most global iconic brands, which include:
Private label is not offered. Haddad maintains sales and sourcing offices in 22 cities globally, including New York, Shanghai, Bangkok, London and Montreal.
Haddad will satisfy our licensors, business partners, and ultimately the consumer. We will be led by professionals and will continue to set higher standards in everything we do - from product to service. The result will be the greatest children's company in the world.
Haddad Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates should contact email@example.com