About Haddad BrandsMission
Careers at Haddad
The Accessories Designer will work cross functionally with Graphic Design, Sales and Brand Management to create and develop seasonal apparel lines while supporting the overall brand’s objective.
• Research and identify market place trends on style, fit and color to maintain a brand strategy
• Oversee the creation, development and execution of design process while implementing the overall brand strategy and merchandise objectives for their functional area
• Work closely with Graphic Designers, Sales and Brand Managers to prepare line reviews and presentation materials for market and corporate brand meetings
• Communicate regularly with Sales and Brand Management teams to discuss line development progress and share feedback
• Ensure that the design team is made aware of major milestones and deadlines throughout the design process including fabric requests and sourcing timelines
• Review and approve styles, materials, trims and colors and effectively communicate approvals to Sourcing and overseas vendors
• Attend all fitting meetings and make adjustments and changes based on feedback
• Review and approve all tech packs to ensure accuracy of product development and create tech packs as necessary
• Partner with Sales and Marketing to create and maintain seasonal showroom appearance and recommend specific styles and samples for display
• Supervise and lend feedback to sample design requests
• Oversee the creation and maintenance of the seasonal design catalogs
• Special projects as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design
• 5+ years of experience in the fashion industry (children’s wear knowledge a plus)
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills with attention to detail
• Ability to lead and develop a team of Assistant/Associate Designer (s)
• Brand appropriate aesthetic
Haddad is a privately held family business with over 60 years experience in the apparel & accessories industry. Supported by a team of professionals skilled in the design, sourcing, sales & distribution of premium quality childrenswear.
The company is focused on the most global iconic brands, which include:
Private label is not offered. Haddad maintains sales and sourcing offices in 22 cities globally, including New York, Shanghai, Bangkok, London and Montreal.
Haddad will satisfy our licensors, business partners, and ultimately the consumer. We will be led by professionals and will continue to set higher standards in everything we do - from product to service. The result will be the greatest children's company in the world.
Haddad Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates should contact email@example.com