About Haddad BrandsMission
Careers at Haddad
The Sourcing Associate will work closely with Sales and overseas management in tracking and updating all information regarding orders and samples
• Assist Sourcing Manager and/or Director with daily emails, sourcing inquiries and production packages
• Work closely with the Sales team to ensure that all buys are entered in the buy plan and updated accurately and timely
• Responsible for informing and updating the sales team and overseas offices on stock orders and special orders, placement and status (i.e. moving labels, reorders and daily inquiries)
• Follow up and communicate with the sales team and overseas offices regarding status of ad samples and prototype samples
• Gather information to support analysis and disposition of quality issues
• Send packages to overseas offices
• Receive packages from overseas offices and distribute internally
• Review weekly and prep monthly for approval status reviews
• Monitor D/F and D/A entry
• Special projects as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in International Trade or Business, Fashion Merchandising or related field
• 1+ years of experience as a Sourcing Coordinator
• Ability to speak a foreign language a plus
• Excellent organizational and communication skills with attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Haddad is a privately held family business with over 60 years experience in the apparel & accessories industry. Supported by a team of professionals skilled in the design, sourcing, sales & distribution of premium quality childrenswear.
The company is focused on the most global iconic brands, which include:
Private label is not offered. Haddad maintains sales and sourcing offices in 22 cities globally, including New York, Shanghai, Bangkok, London and Montreal.
Haddad will satisfy our licensors, business partners, and ultimately the consumer. We will be led by professionals and will continue to set higher standards in everything we do - from product to service. The result will be the greatest children's company in the world.
Haddad Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates should contact firstname.lastname@example.org