About Haddad BrandsMission
Careers at Haddad
The Order Expediter will act as the key point of contact between the NY office and NJ based Customer Operations team members and stakeholders in the distribution centers. This position is at our Dayton, NJ location.
• Intake “helpdesk” requests requiring warehouse intervention and execute a resolution
• Handle pick status cancellations
• Manage pick status order maintenance and communication to the warehouse
• Manage batched status order expediting
• Manage “special” order tracking and walk-thru
• Assist with shipping department issues for order execution and/or exit
• Monitor batched/pick status reports and follow up on exceptions
• Assist with C665m order handling from order entry through completion
• Tour internal staff through all aspects of order handling through the distribution center(s)
• Special projects as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2+ years of experience in account maintenance, customer support or related field
• Excellent organizational and communication skills with attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (knowledge of AS400 and EDI a plus)
Haddad is a privately held family business with over 60 years experience in the apparel & accessories industry. Supported by a team of professionals skilled in the design, sourcing, sales & distribution of premium quality childrenswear.
The company is focused on the most global iconic brands, which include:
Private label is not offered. Haddad maintains sales and sourcing offices in 22 cities globally, including New York, Shanghai, Bangkok, London and Montreal.
Haddad will satisfy our licensors, business partners, and ultimately the consumer. We will be led by professionals and will continue to set higher standards in everything we do - from product to service. The result will be the greatest children's company in the world.
Haddad Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates should contact firstname.lastname@example.org