About Haddad BrandsMission
Careers at Haddad
The Customer Support Analyst will be responsible for end to end processing, analysis, and communications for all order traffic for assigned revenue categories from order booking through shipment. This position is located in Dayton, NJ.
• Manage customer style label validation, pack configuration definition, and fashion correctable attributes
• Manage bulk establishment and maintenance
• Check all EDI orders for accuracy, determine sku cross reference, and elevate issues to CSA Manager
• Monitor daily reports and address exceptions to established protocols
• Execute all customer PO changes
• Review WIP and elevate late goods to order issues to appropriate stakeholders
• Manage order tracking and management, while recommending and executing solutions when necessary
• Elevate issues based on protocols; communicate with NY based Operations team, Sales team, and customers when appropriate
• Special projects as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree or comparable experience
• 4+ years of experience in account maintenance, customer support or related field
• Excellent organizational and communication skills with attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (knowledge of AS400 and EDI a plus)
Haddad is a privately held family business with over 60 years experience in the apparel & accessories industry. Supported by a team of professionals skilled in the design, sourcing, sales & distribution of premium quality childrenswear.
The company is focused on the most global iconic brands, which include:
Private label is not offered. Haddad maintains sales and sourcing offices in 22 cities globally, including New York, Shanghai, Bangkok, London and Montreal.
Haddad will satisfy our licensors, business partners, and ultimately the consumer. We will be led by professionals and will continue to set higher standards in everything we do - from product to service. The result will be the greatest children's company in the world.
Haddad Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates should contact firstname.lastname@example.org