About Haddad BrandsMission
Careers at Haddad
The Customer Operations Coordinator will be responsible for executing administrative tasks to support the Customer Support Analyst team. This position is located in our Dayton, NJ location.
• Responsible for data entry and system updates
• Manage order entry and processing
• Oversee order maintenance to ensure speedy delivery
• Run daily and weekly system reports with required selection criteria for distribution to team members
• Track documents between NY and NJ Operations teams to identify and elevate any order related issues to management
• Special projects as assigned
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Prior internships and/or experience in account maintenance, customer support or related field
• Excellent organizational and communication skills with attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (knowledge of AS400 and EDI a plus)
Haddad is a privately held family business with over 60 years experience in the apparel & accessories industry. Supported by a team of professionals skilled in the design, sourcing, sales & distribution of premium quality childrenswear.
The company is focused on the most global iconic brands, which include:
Private label is not offered. Haddad maintains sales and sourcing offices in 22 cities globally, including New York, Shanghai, Bangkok, London and Montreal.
Haddad will satisfy our licensors, business partners, and ultimately the consumer. We will be led by professionals and will continue to set higher standards in everything we do - from product to service. The result will be the greatest children's company in the world.
Haddad Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates should contact firstname.lastname@example.org