About Haddad BrandsMission
Careers at Haddad
The Senior Product Approval Associate will support the Product Approval Manager throughout the approval process for a category/brand to ensure bulk fabric, art execution and trims are approved to Haddad Brands and licensors’ standards to drive product execution and on-time deliveries.
• Work closely with Product Approval Manager on the approval process to provide clear direction on all approvals including fabric qualities, wash, lab dips, artwork, accessories, trims and pre-production samples in a timely manner
• Partner with overseas vendors and offices to ensure timely delivery of all submissions and approvals and resolve pre-production and production issues
• Work cross functionally with Design to review all fabric standards and distribute overseas submissions daily
• Send out fabric qualities, wash and color standards for production
• Maintain and update the tracking system to manage approvals and deliveries by category/brand
• Organize and maintain seasonal boards, directive assortments and design catalogs by brand
• Monitor Time & Actions calendars and PSR reports to ensure approval deadlines are met
• Partner with the Production and Sourcing teams to review placements by program and vendor
• Organize, approve and send back QRS samples overseas and licensors
• Hang and maintain pre-production sample rack
• Special projects as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Product Management, Fashion Merchandising or related field
• 2+ years of experience as a Product Approval Coordinator or Product Approval Associate
• Excellent organizational and communication skills with attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
• Knowledge of fabric construction, finishes and trims
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Haddad is a privately held family business with over 60 years experience in the apparel & accessories industry. Supported by a team of professionals skilled in the design, sourcing, sales & distribution of premium quality childrenswear.
The company is focused on the most global iconic brands, which include:
Private label is not offered. Haddad maintains sales and sourcing offices in 22 cities globally, including New York, Shanghai, Bangkok, London and Montreal.
Haddad will satisfy our licensors, business partners, and ultimately the consumer. We will be led by professionals and will continue to set higher standards in everything we do - from product to service. The result will be the greatest children's company in the world.
Haddad Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates should contact email@example.com