About Haddad BrandsMission
Careers at Haddad
The Assistant Designer will provide overall support to the Design team by assisting in preliminary design research, creating tech packs and assembling presentation boards and materials.
• Work closely with designers to create, update and prepare technical packs to be sent to overseas factories and vendors
• Ensure all production package requests are processed accurately and in a timely manner
• Meet all deadlines in adherence to the seasonal design calendar
• Track and update the design sample schedule to ensure deadlines and sample production milestones are being met
• Coordinate and upload sample packages and provide color and reference samples to the sample room as necessary
• Receive and review samples with designers and send sample comments to the sample room
• Email sales when new samples are received
• Maintain product development logs, line sheets, fabric and color library, design archives library, and inspiration boards
• Create CAD sketches of styles in development
• Contribute to complete landscape and brand research
• Help maintain seasonal design catalogs
• Special projects as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design
• 1+ years of experience in related field and/or strong internship experience
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent organizational and communication skills with attention to detail
Haddad is a privately held family business with over 60 years experience in the apparel & accessories industry. Supported by a team of professionals skilled in the design, sourcing, sales & distribution of premium quality childrenswear.
The company is focused on the most global iconic brands, which include:
Private label is not offered. Haddad maintains sales and sourcing offices in 22 cities globally, including New York, Shanghai, Bangkok, London and Montreal.
Haddad will satisfy our licensors, business partners, and ultimately the consumer. We will be led by professionals and will continue to set higher standards in everything we do - from product to service. The result will be the greatest children's company in the world.
Haddad Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates should contact email@example.com