About Haddad BrandsMission
Careers at Haddad
The Account Associate will assist an Account Executive and the Sales team with multiple accounts while managing all sample requests and executing sales reports.
• Assist Account Executive and Sales Manager in all aspects of the sales process, including showroom management, market preparation, and administrative support
• Responsible for bulk order tracking, on order log, receipt of order confirmations, shipping/delivery updates, and maintenance of order books
• Communicate daily with buyers regarding current orders, shipping, current sales, changes in delivery schedules, future orders and overall business
• Review and analyze account selling reports and run weekly/monthly shipping and on order reports
• Recap and present weekly retailer results (style selling, sales/stocks, etc.) for assigned accounts as needed
• Coordinate and attend market week appointments
• Ensure samples are effectively managed and pack/unpack samples for trade shows and out of town market appointments
• Special projects as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising or related field
• Prior internships and/or related experience required
• Excellent organizational and communication skills with attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Haddad is a privately held family business with over 60 years experience in the apparel & accessories industry. Supported by a team of professionals skilled in the design, sourcing, sales & distribution of premium quality childrenswear.
The company is focused on the most global iconic brands, which include:
Private label is not offered. Haddad maintains sales and sourcing offices in 22 cities globally, including New York, Shanghai, Bangkok, London and Montreal.
Haddad will satisfy our licensors, business partners, and ultimately the consumer. We will be led by professionals and will continue to set higher standards in everything we do - from product to service. The result will be the greatest children's company in the world.
Haddad Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates should contact firstname.lastname@example.org