About Haddad BrandsMission
Careers at Haddad
The Account Executive will oversee all aspects of account management for one or more key accounts and is financially accountable to drive results.
• Manage national/regional retail account(s) and create sales plans to meet financial targets and drive revenue growth
• Develop strong, effective relationships with internal and external partners that help identify opportunities to grow the business with current and potential accounts
• Partner with licensor’s account executives to develop and execute a holistic approach to drive business strategy at the account level
• Partner with Brand Management on the directed assortment process and sell in at an increasing year over year adoption rate for all accounts
• Identify and deliver new business opportunities with new and existing customers that drive revenue growth
• Compile and maintain on order log and shipping information for all accounts and monitor daily for changes in distribution, deliveries and cancellations
• Align brand consumer and customer strategies to achieve sales goals and profitable targets internally and externally
• Partner with the Planning team to project and deliver monthly and annual sales forecasts
• Consistently monitor and respond to opportunities in the market to identify ways to stay ahead of trends
• Shop the market to research and identify current trends and present competitive data as it is related to the brand to establish key objectives
• Travel to accounts for pre-line review
• Special projects as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising or related field
• 3+ years’ experience in Sales or Merchandising in the wholesale fashion industry
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (knowledge of AS400 a plus)
• Ability to travel as needed (up to 30%)
• Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills with attention to detail
Haddad is a privately held family business with over 60 years experience in the apparel & accessories industry. Supported by a team of professionals skilled in the design, sourcing, sales & distribution of premium quality childrenswear.
The company is focused on the most global iconic brands, which include:
Private label is not offered. Haddad maintains sales and sourcing offices in 22 cities globally, including New York, Shanghai, Bangkok, London and Montreal.
Haddad will satisfy our licensors, business partners, and ultimately the consumer. We will be led by professionals and will continue to set higher standards in everything we do - from product to service. The result will be the greatest children's company in the world.
Haddad Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates should contact firstname.lastname@example.org