Seniority Level: Entry level
Industry: Apparel & Fashion
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Supply Chain, Production
Haddad Brands is a fast paced and very successful, privately held, NYC based, kid's apparel company.
Haddad Brands holds the global licenses for Nike, Jordan, Converse, Levi's, and Hurley children's wear. Our work environment is entrepreneurial, fast paced and FUN!
The Product Development Coordinator will support the Product Approval team to ensure bulk fabric, art execution and trims are approved to Haddad Brands and licensors’ standards to drive product execution and on-time deliveries.
- Assist the Product Approval Manager and/or Product Approval Director throughout the entire approval process, including approving fabric qualities, wash, lab dips, artwork, accessories, trims and pre-production samples in a timely manner
- Partner with overseas vendors and offices to ensure timely delivery of all submissions and approvals
- Input deadlines and approval milestones into the tracking system for all submits and pre-production samples
- Organize and maintain seasonal boards, directive assortments and design catalogs by brand
- Send out fabric qualities, wash and color standards for production
- Sort and distribute submits from overseas to Design teams daily and prioritize by delivery date
- Organize and send back QRS samples overseas with comments
- Hang and maintain pre-production sample rack
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Production Management, Fashion Merchandising or related field
- 1+ years of experience in related field and/or strong internship experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment